August is here which means the start of football camp for Georgia State. Following the unfortunate incident to Paul George of the Indiana Pacers on Friday night, there is also a lot of men’s basketball coverage in the news right now. In case you missed some of the top stories from last week, InsideGSUSports is here to catch you up every Monday.
- ESPN’s Sportscenter – Kevin Ware Reacts to Paul George’s Injury
Kevin Ware, who suffered the same injury as Paul George while he was playing for Louisville, discussed the matter Friday night on ESPN’s Sportscenter. Click here for more.
- USA Today – Kevin Ware’s message for injured Pacers star Paul George
The basketball world is reeling from Paul George’s shocking leg injury suffered during a TEAM USA scrimmage Friday night. Kevin Ware knows that feeling all too well. Click here for more.
- AJC – Theo Agnew Signs and has Second Practice with Atlanta Falcons
Theo Agnew went from serving lunch to children in a summer camp to playing alongside his idols in less than 24 hours. Click here for more.
- Louisville Courier-Journal – Kevin Ware Shaken by Paul George Injury
Kevin Ware was having a relaxing evening at home in Atlanta on Friday night. He watched the first half of Team USA’s scrimmage on ESPN before returning to the game in the fourth quarter. And then he wished he hadn’t. Click here for more.
- AJC – Georgia State Working on Little Things
Georgia State’s second practice for the upcoming season was spent focusing on doing the “little things” correctly. Click here for more.
- Gwinnett Daily Post – Georgia State’s Building Process Continues
Georgia State held its annual preseason media day Thursday in anticipation of opening fall practice on Friday morning. Click here for more.
– Mike Holmes