On the first Wednesday of every month, a member of the Panther Athletic Club staff will give a behind-the-scenes look at what’s going on around its area and the department. Over the course of every month, each department will be featured at least once. Coming Thursday: Marketing.
The Membership Drive is the annual grassroots campaign to grow Panther Athletic Club membership. This volunteer-driven initiative requires time and effort, but is a fun and exciting way to connect with your fellow Panthers and University.
Alumni and friends of Georgia State can volunteer to become “ambassadors” who invite others to join the Panther Athletic Club. Ambassadors compete against one another in teams and individually for exclusive Georgia State Athletics prizes/experiences.
Benefits of Being an Ambassador:
- Win great prizes such as an invitation to travel with the football team to an away game, private events with coaches, VIP tickets, Georgia State Athletics gear and more
- Enjoy networking opportunities at various athletic events and receptions
- Meet Georgia State coaches and student-athletes
To Be A Successful Ambassador:
- Be excited and upbeat about Georgia State Athletics and HAVE FUN!
- Lead by example and make your own Panther Athletic Club membership gift
- Recruit new Panther Athletic Club members
- Attend as many Membership Drive events as possible
- Engage friends, family members, alumni, and colleagues
The Membership Drive will be held annually during the spring and in conjunction with the Georgia State Athletics Spring Tour. The Spring Tour will feature events where Georgia State coaches and administration travel throughout Metro Atlanta to visit with the Panther Family.
We Need You! Attend Our Ambassador Recruiting Days
Want to learn more about becoming an ambassador, but don’t know where to start? Attend one of our Ambassador Recruiting Days, which will take place prior to the men’s basketball games listed below. Then attend the game on us and cheer on your Panthers!
· Saturday, January 31 vs. Arkansas State
· Saturday, February 21 vs. Appalachian State
Call 404-413-4126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to claim your ticket.